Life on the road can be costly, but here at Ferranti Graybeal we offer unbeatable quotes for your travel trailer insurance needs.
Now what exactly is travel trailer insurance? Travel trailer insurance is like automobile insurance, but is more comprehensive and specialized to provide protection for the following vehicles:
• Pop-up campers
• Stationary travel trailers
• Park model travel trailers
• Truck-mounted campers
Here’s some basic information on coverage options:
Types of Coverage Available
• Comprehensive/Collision Coverage: Protects your RV from damages such as fire, landslide, windstorm, vandalism and collision with another vehicle or objects.
• Liability-only Travel Trailer Policy: Protects against accidental damage to other people’s property or personal injury to individuals not listed on your policy.
• Emergency Expenses: Protection in case of a breakdown or damage to your travel trailer.
• Accessories Endorsements: For items attached to your trailer
• Full-timer Trailer Coverage: For those who live in their travel trailer most of the year.
• Campsite/Vacation Liability: Coverage while your travel trailer is parked in an RV park.
• Low Branch Collision: Protection against damages from low-hanging branches to your trailer, awnings and air conditioning units.
• Towing and Roadside Assistance
• Total Loss Replacement